Not only do we have handmade crafts and gifts by students of IHM available at the festival, we also have festival logo tee/polo shirts, aprons, tote bags, buttons, pens, Music Highlights CD’s, cookbook, etc. Perfect souvenirs, gifts, and mementos of your visit to Richmond. And, if you are unable to come to the festival, please visit our store.
We also welcome local vendors to come and display their wares. The vending is run as a juried craft fair, and we favor handmade items.
Vendors who attended the 2018 RBFF include:
- Baker Violin ShopSilk Painting by Nina
- Round To It
Keeping You In Stitches
- Wooly Bear
- Arbonne International
- Karen’s Kountry KraftsBoy Scout Troop 775
- Usborne BooksTwo Beads In A Pod
- Rainbow Bazaar GiftsThyme & Ewe Farm
Our Lady of Good Remedy
- It’s All About Sand
- D&D Arts & CraftsAnd others . . .